Wednesday 29 February 2012

More About Me

This is a place for me to talk about my daily life as a Bride To Be (BTB). Expect useful links, life lessons, and general bride banter.
Right now, I'm typing away at my laptop while I'm being driven back from work.
So I have decided to keep my mind on just work 5 days a week, and only on wedding preparations during the weekend. I need to segregate my life into these 2 separate compartments, otherwise I won't be able to focus on either. So expect most updates on weekends.

I'm getting married in October to probably one of the best men that exists on planet earth =)

This is the status update at the moment:
- date is fixed
- wedding venue: we had decided on a place, but then our delay of 1 day in booking it led to somebody else taking it. Poor mother had to go scouting for other options this morning, but I don't think there is a lack of good options.
- caterer: for wedding, its fixed. We're getting a very good rate. No, I won't tell you how much. But I will reveal their name after the wedding if I feel like they were good.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment